October 8, 2008

Our Day with Sarah




I just went to a Palin Rally on Saturday with Rey. We met up with one of my best friends Janel and her daughter and mom. (oh and 30,000 other people!) We had the best time. Janel, your passion for everything in this world is contagious! I can honestly say Sarah Palin is a woman of character and values. She is funny, down to earth, and has proven to get the job done (with 88% approval ratings no less). She was announced by a very left winged Womens Lib president, who the audience was shocked to have there, but said, in announcing Palin, “ this is what a feminist should look like.” Women fought to have their voices heard, not for women to be “Men haters” or anti moms, or loud voices with obnoxious mouths. They fought to have "class" restored to women. I admire Sarah Palin. The more you learn about her the more you respect her values, and her accomplishments. She has a great relationship with her husband. Her kids love her, and it is obvious they have a close family. Her extended family has character that is hard to find. If I wanted someone in office that represented me, my beliefs, dreams and standards, it would be her. I know women have a positive influence in this world. Good women that is. Prayers should be said for her and her family. I am sure there are days she would rather be sitting on her couch reading a magazine. But instead she has chosen to make some sacrifices for the future good of not only her children, but mine too. Go Palin!

No comments: