September 9, 2008

Phelps in the Making

I would take a picture and I wish that I could, but all I can say is, Luke in a speedo, makes my eyes water from controlling my laughter. HA!!! I got him Jammers, because I thought those would suit him better, but just now he walked into my office wearing Jakes normal speedo. And I couldn't help but let out my laughter when he left the room, and blog about how cute that was!!!
Out of 4 boys, and swimmer parents, we are bound to create the next Michael Phelps...I think I'll just make sure Luke wears the Jammers.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OK, I have one of Beau in a home-made Nacho Libre outfit (his whitey-titey's over tights) and have begged him to let me post a picture, but he won't. Maybe we can get Beau and Luke together for an awesome pic!

Shannon said...

Oh man, this is killin me not having a picture for sure!!!! I miss Luke so much and was just telling Ty's family the story about him taking off his shirt when he was 3 and worrying that people might see "my boobs"... with his little accent...so funny love that kid!