January 6, 2008

A Word

Laugh Health Luck Breathe Garner Mom Paychecks Voice...
So Debbie came up with a word for the year to help her with her New Years Resolution. My word is "words." I realized I am affected by words! I could hear a bad word and it thrashes me. I can hear or think of positive words and watch out world here comes Su. Soooo I made a list of words. Some to make me laugh..."Wa3nted"....others to purely motivate. I taped them all around my house. To others they are just words. To me, they make up who I am, or who I want to become! So thats my New Years Resolution-to focus on good words-they do wonders!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it - so is Garner what I think it is, and I think you should add amazing - oh what might have been!

Chessa K said...

I love your words...they truly inspire - looks like you were productive during a 3 hour block today :-)! Hope you're feeling better.

Debbie said...

love the word or words you picked.

i think you should add camera and video:)

jamirodana said...

I don't get the wan3ted word.
Explain! I like the others though.
Good idea Su.