January 6, 2008

Introducing WA3NTED







So we had a little band practice the other night. We realized how dang good we were that this is just the start to our popularity! We are Wa3nted....So badly! Wait did I say bad?? You should so hear me sing...Its insane! Sometimes I have to think I have been holding back all of these years, and can't believe people have not seen this raw hidden talent of mine! We have a video. Its explains it all, but for now here are just a few pictures to show our serious dedication. Soon you will see billboards saying "Wa3nted...coming to the Pala-few tickets left." Lots of fun ladies, love always, Susan aka Sparks

9 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love the picture of you drumming. Priceless. I just laugh everytime I see pictures and think about it. DDR thursday?

Janice said...

You girls are hillarious! We were so bummed to miss the New years eve party! Kris was sick with a high fever and we ended up going to bed early..no fun at all! We will plan for next year!!! Happy New Year~

Julie said...

Oh, what do you say...those were some good belly laughs!!

Debbie said...

i cannot stop laughing when i see these pictures... priceless!

Rachel said...

So lookin forward to practice next - Thurs night we are working on the dance moves with DDR! Hope you are feeling better. Long live wa3nted!

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

You girl's better keep it under control. You all sure look like rock stars. Is this a video game? Talk to me.
-Karen

elise lauren photography said...

rock it girlfriends. :)


your family portraits will be there tom. (wednesday 1/9/08) via UPS :) loves love loves!

Kristol said...

Oh my goodness...Wa3nted looks like way too much fun. I can't wait till you guys make it big!

Kristol said...

It's me again...I love post about words. I like how you put good words around your house...I'm going to do that too!