December 7, 2007

Whats wrong with being short and stocky?

We went to payless and as we were shopping I heard the kids hysterically laughing. I found them standing in front of a mirror that makes you look very short and very plump. So Jon and I stood in, and we all just laughed for quite a long time. It was so funny that we wanted to take a picture and use it as our Christmas card, but it was coming out blurry each time. BUMMER. Not like our real Christmas card picture is any better of all of us (its the background that we loved...next year we will focus on looking cute, this year was all about the scenery.) Anyway, I had to post these pictures because I think they are hysterical. Reys arms looked like body builders. HA! You should really try it sometime! Thanks Payless for the laughs!

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Hey Sue,
I love it about you that wherever you go, it turns into a party... even to the shoe store!

Melly Mel said...

You guys are so cute! I love it. Seriously, some day I want to have a family like yours!

ShOrt StoRy said...

I miss you... sad I only get to see you at costco, when I'm freaking tired and wandering aimlessly trying to find christmas presents.
It was good to see you. Costco next week? I promise I'll be more exciting...
ha

ashley said...

there is nothing wrong with short and stalky. i was thinking of you guys and the "billings ribs" yesterday cause when i was surfing and my ribs were killing me for some reason.

anyways, happy 1st mav! what a fun party- that kid is so lucky to have so many loving siblings and friends!

jamirodana said...

I am short and stalky, okay?! Come ask me how it feels to be that way and I'll give you an earful!