December 6, 2007

Somebody turned 1

This is the real Junior- Pretty good replica right?

This was the cake I made for Maverick. He loves Junior and attacks him all day long, so I was sure it would make him attack the cake as well. We put him and the cake on the middle of the table. With all Mavericks friends and siblings sitting around him, we thought he would dig in and maybe share with the other kids. It didn't turn out like we planned, but he loved the attention, and had no problem being the center of it...litterally.

He had so much fun with his gifts.
Somehow everyone knew
just what to get for him. He plays with "his" toys all day long. Thanks Jules for the dum dums, you can see he loves them!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him! And his big belly, too!

Julie said...

So dang cute!! You know that I could take him as my own, right?!! Happy Birthday, Mavy!

Rachel said...

He was so cute and well mannered eating the cake just one marshmallow at a time - I know Jon was just dying for him to just dig in - theres always the next baby you know!

Debbie said...

he is adorable! happy birthday maverick!

The Grahams said...

Happy Birthday Maverick!! Can't wait to see how big that little guy's gotten

Melly Mel said...

You are so rad Su! I love that you made that cake! You are so fun! He's so cute! I miss you guys!

John and Kassie said...

Hi Su---just checking in on your cute little family----I am very impressed with the birthday cake---too fun! Hope all is well with you and have a Merry Christmas!