October 16, 2007

Our Trip to UTAH


How much do I love Utah! I really do! We have a timeshare and enjoyed conference weekend in Park City! It was the best trip! We experienced so much in such a short time. We went from beautiful Fall to snowy Winter and some how finished up with a great summer day tubing on the Lake! We had a blast! Julie and her kids were spontaneous and fun as vacation buddies. The kids(and Jon) had so much fun together having snowball fights and then jumping into the pool. We did the coaster, ziplines, tubing, swimming,temple square, Joseph Smith movie, and time with my brothers family. For such a short trip we did so much and had an unforgettable time! I will forever eat my ignorant words when I said as a kid, "Utah???" All I can say is 'It is a great and beautiful place.' Jules, thanks for the memories! Now get me more pictures!!

These are my boys in front of the Aaronic Priestood monument

Holding the Olympic Torch-my Dad would be so proud!(He was one of the torch runners in the Winter Olympics-Jon always was jealous of that!







Mav and Me


This is Rey sitting in the boat as we were driving to the dock! Such a fun time on the lake. The kids all tubed together, and swam (not realizing how cold it was going to be.) My awesome sister in law wake boarded like a stud. Jon and I almost died getting whipped around by my brother on the tube. Such a blast!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun - I love Utah, now I dont think I would want to live there, but we love visiting there every year! I cant believe you went in the lake when it was so cold - oh so brave!

Anonymous said...

If you are the cutest family in the world, I don't know who is...!

maryam said...

I also love visiting Utah! It looks like you had a BLAST! I can't believe how big the kids are, especially Mav! We need to drive up and see you guys soon.

Julie said...

Sorry...I'll bring my memory chip over today!!!!
No, thank you for the memories. We had such a blast with you guys!!

Annie + Joey said...

My love for Utah blossomed this past summer. We had a week long family reunion in Sundance and it was amazing! Your family is so dang cute!

Gerb said...

Next time you'll have to stop in Provo - even if it's just really quick!

And I don't know what anyone's talking about...Utah is an AWESOME place to live! I hope we'll be here forever.

lauren said...

are those socks on your hands? RAD. Looks like the trip was fun, rad that the kiddies got to play in the snow. Im comin over this week, i need some crazy billings time.

Billings Family said...

Ha! Yes they were socks on my hands! It was freeeezing! We went to a park city gift shop to get some gloves and beanies. Didn't realize it was a crazy expensive gift shop. After hanging out in there for awhile, we decided that socks work just great! Surprised that we didn't try to squeeze them onto our head!

Julie said...

nobody was supposed to notice the socks!!!! heehee!