June 14, 2010

What?!?! A New Post!

Yes, I know... It's been a while. And for good reason. I became a Facebook Junkie. Im now a changed woman. I just read and cried to the blog of a good friend, and realized, I have missed out on journaling our family experiences via blog. So let it begin! I can not promise how frequent my post will be. I can not promise how eloquent and beautiful my blog may look. What I do hope for, is documented family memories. Ones that we say we always will remember, but so quickly forget. Unless....They are blogged!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

yeah! i have started blogging again for the same reason.

miss and love ya girl!

Elise said...

MY LIFE CAN BEGIN AGAIN!

Katrina said...

Yay! I've miss your blog! Facebook is great...but blogging is so different. Glad to see you've started it up again!

Katrina said...

The URL to my blog has changed. The one under "TRINA" is not active anymore(in your blog list) The new URL is
www.mommyninetimes.blogspot.com

jamirodana said...

Okay, I will be watching:)
By the way, the cd of pics I gave you? You can use those on your blog so my name isn't on them silly.
See you in July!

lauren said...

woo hooo! ps im coming back to t town soon! moving back around september i think.... i want to make your baby something!

Britt and Josh said...

we miss you guys! lookin forward to see what you all are up to!
love ya!