November 17, 2007

A Tribute to Carol

Stacy, Maverick, and Carol

I wanted to write a little something about Carol. I feel cheated for only knowing her a short time,but I feel blessed to have her daughter be in my life forever. We went to Carols memorial today. I always felt a strength when I was around her. She was calm, happy, loved to laugh, and always complimented. She struggled with her health for so long, but you would never know it. She was what every mom should be. She stayed strong for her daughter from the beginning and she stayed strong for her until the end. Her relationship with Stacy was something every mom and daughter could only dream. She truley lived, laughed and loved. We will go on remembering to live with the same strength. Stacy is a product of Carol. Carol raised a daughter who is one of the greatest people I know. She will be loved and remembered in our family. Thank you Carol, for the life you embraced and loved. We will miss you and look forward to the day where we can sit and laugh with you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for honoring my Mom. I tried to reply earlier but i am such a DUFUS with the blog stuff. I hope tHAT THIS REACHES YOU. yOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE FAMILY!!!