November 1, 2007

Ive been tagged!

Julie tagged me, so I have to mention 6 things about myself-wait, was it 5 or 6. Anyway, then I need to tag 6 others....right??
Hmmm... not much you don't know!
1--I really want to go undercover. I was meant to be a spy. My mom and dad were both private investigators, and it's in my blood! Hello CIA... Pick me!!!!
2--Im kinda a naturalist. Never viewed myself as one before, but have realized how much I love everything thats good for you! Clean-pure things! I love fruits and veggies, touching a plant, breathing in the air on a clear blue day, imerssing myself in saltwater and rubbing sand on my face...Hee Hee think Im wierd, but it feels good, and makes you appreciate life!
3--I love self help books--thats because I always need self help
4--I love being in love
5--Laughing is the best! Hard, I mean, can't stop, need to breath hard. Especially in quiet moments, like funerals..MC your terrible! And please try to laugh at mine someday, I'll be laughing up there!
6--I think it's interesting when you watch kids play. Try it, take a minute and sit and watch how they think and what they laugh at, and think is fun. It makes you a kid in an instant.
OKAY, tag your it...Ashley, Elise, Maryam,Trina,Gerb,Dana

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart Sullie....

Rachel said...

O.K. I love to watch Luke and Mick play, they are seriously so dang cute together. They are so excited to see each other and its so cute that Mick doesn't mind when Luke mimics everything he says - so hilarious!

Billings Family said...

I know, they are commedy! I think they are little soul mates, meant to be life long friends! Too cute! We just have to keep the hand of the butt.

maryam said...

Ok, so we have a lot more in common than you know! Especially numbers 2,3,4 & 5! I heart you even more now.

maryam said...

i finally posted my tag:)

p.s. do you still have that potty training email you were telling me about? i think layla is ready, but i'm not sure how to do it. help!
you can email me at jessoptm@cox.net

Melly Mel said...

I agree with you on the self help books. We should trade some or borrow each others. I miss you. I love how you want to go undercover.

Gerb said...

Hey Su! I finally posted a new blog, thanks to being tagged. Go read my random info!


P.S. My favorite random thing about you: #1. Let's be P.I.s together!